Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Adi's growing and growing fast!!


Hi,

Adi, my baby boy is growing up really fast. He is 3 months and 17 days old today.



I go home most of the weekends so that I could spend some time with him. Every week I go home, he shows me new tricks that he has learned over the week. At times, I think how he came to know all these things as nobody is teaching him these things. But he learns it by himself. Its much easier to learn new things at younger age. I don't think I 'm learning anything new these days. My mind is so occupied most of the times and when your mind is always occupied its not conducive for learning.

Let my Adi learn all the new things that he can learn now. Does he recognize me? I would like to believe that he does. The biggest joy for me seems to be the time that I spend with Adi now. But when he's not in good mood things can go really bad. Then I will look for Anju or Amma to handle him.:-) I can always say that he is with them all the time they can do it better than me.

We both talk to each other a lot in a language which we both understand,right Adi? But if someone else hear the same thing, they will definitely not understand our language. Now that Adi has crossed three months we are giving him 'Kurukku' (I don't know the English word for that one). Maybe that is the reason why he's growing up. His cheeks are getting bigger every week and that is one thing that I notice when I am there.

One thing Adi seems to like a lot is going out. When he's crying loudly, if we take him out of the house and show him flowers and different colors he stops crying. But it does not happen every time. Only if you are lucky, he will stop crying. Another thing that he love is going for car drives. I have not seen him crying loudly when he is in the car. Most of the time he will be looking out and enjoying the outside beauty. It must be really boring for him to always be inside the house.

Adi's gonna be here with me in another two weeks time. I have to get lots of things sorted out by then before welcoming little prince..

No comments:

Post a Comment