Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Adi, Anju n Amma at TVM with me..


Adi, Anju and Amma joined me here at TVM on Nov 1st.

It feels really great to have them with me here. It was quite boring for me without them. Now that Adi is also here with me for the first time, life's totally different. I come home for taking lunch and spend some time with him. He's such a great fun to be with..:-)

When everyone told me that your life will not be same with a baby, I never understood what they meant by it. But now I understand every single word of it.Yes, life's not that same for us anymore. But I don't know how to explain but there are lots of changes in my life. We know that we can't live life just in the way we want to live. Normally when we have that feeling, we are bound to get irritated but when it is for your baby, its totally different. I normally get irritated when I don't have the freedom to do what I like. Now I know very well that I cannot do whatever I like to do but I'm really enjoying this phase.

One thing that I don't like is when my Adi's crying. It makes me more angry when Anju or Amma can't stop him from crying. I know very well that they both love him in the same way I love him but when he's crying I can't think properly. I guess that will be the same with all the parents.

These days I manage to come home from office early and spend time with Adi. At times we stare at each other and we talk with each other. But our language,its a special language.Now when I'm writing this,Adi's sleeping.I just love looking at him when he's sleeping.Adi, we love you a lot....

1 comment: