Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Weekend

It’s yet another weekend. If you ask me which my favorite day in the week is, it has to be Friday. I just love Fridays both at office and also at home. Friday is one day when I have lot of free time at home,where I go to bed little late compared to other days. So I get more time to read or write or watch TV on Friday nights. These days Fridays are even more welcome as I get time to be with my Adi during the weekends.

There was nothing special about last week at home or at work. I saw movie ‘2012’ on last Tuesday. It’s been a while since I saw one English movie at the theatre. Movie was a good one and I enjoyed it. Another thing about this week was, Manu was also to Trivandrum office for some work. I really miss those days when Manu was staying downstairs. It was good to have him at home for dinner.

Adi is growing up every day. These days, it seems he like to play more than sleep. This seems to be happy news for all but when you have a baby at home who doesn’t sleep much then it’s not easy at all. It is much difficult for Amma as she’s the person who is at home during the day time when Anju n me go to office. I like to play with Adi but when it’s holding him to stop him from crying, it’s a different story.

I was having back pain from last week. So I went to hospital and they gave me medicine. I was not happy with the doctor there as he gave me paracetamol tablet for my back pain. I was expecting him to give me some tips for doing some exercises. But we can’t expect the doctor to give us what we need all the time, right? But anyway I didn’t like the doctor and I don’t think I’m going to meet him again. My very first impression of the doctor was not good and when he gave me medicines instead of giving me tips on how to overcome my back pain my dislike become more stronger.

Tomorrow is Anju’s Birthday. I ordered a Black Forest (Her Favorite) cake from Ambrosia. But before keeping it on fridge, she saw it.:-) I was thinking of buying something else along with cake for the Birthday but couldn’t get time to go out buy anything. We might go out for dinner tomorrow, but not finalized. It’s not easy to make plans when we have a baby at home, lets see. When I got some time at techno mall, I managed to go to the book store. I bought one book ‘Eithihyamala’ which basically contains stories about history of old kings on Kerala. I actually like reading those kinds of books. Many of those stories, I already know but I still love reading those books. The books that I’m buying these say, I’m buying it for Adi also. I want him to read all kinds of books and learn new things from reading books. I believe the knowledge that we get from reading books, we can't get it from anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment